CAUTION: Before beginning any new fitness program you should have a complete physical examination by your physician. Consult your physician for the heart rate appropriate for your fitness condition.
Exercising on Jacob's Ladder may cause rapid heart rate increase. If you feel faint, develop chest pain, experience severe musculoskeletal discomfort or have difficulty breathing, terminate the exercise session immediately and consult a physician. Failure to do so may result in a serious bodily injury or death.
- In order to slow machine, slow your steps.
- In order to stop machine, stop your steps and allow the machine to brake.
- Do not use machine without wearing the waist belt which activates the rung speed.
- Start out slowly and increase rung speed carefully while wearing the waist belt.
- Never let anyone touch the waist belt cable while machine is being used – Tugging of the cable will precipitate rung speed increase.
- Always read and understand the operating Instructions before use.
- Never allow small children to operate the machine.
- Keep small children away from machine while in operation.
- Never attempt to or sprint on your Jacob's Ladder.
- Never place towels or other objects behind the rungs of the Jacob's Ladder.